Friday, February 26, 2016

2016 Comic Challenge 106 The Adventures of Chrissie Claus #02


TITLE-The Adventures of Chrissie Claus #02
PUBLISHER-Hero Comics

This came out around X-mas 1993. But I didn't get my copy until 2010.Chrissie is the college age daughter of Santa Claus. But she wants to live a normal life. So she has left the North Pole and is enrolled in college. It is spring break and her and her friends go down to Florida. Where the run into all kinds of trouble and wacky mishaps

This is a comic I wouldn't look at twice,even if I found it in the 10 comics for a buck bin. And when I got it,was an Ebay auction for 10lbs of random comics,it went to the bottom of my reading pile.

I find the "for children of all ages" blurb on the cover to be pretty funny. While there is no nudity or foul language in the comic. It is full of cheesecake artwork. This came out during the mid 90s bad girls craze. And it feels like the publisher was trying to make an all ages bad girl/cheesecake art book.

The Adventures of Chrissie Claus #02 gets a pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment