Monday, October 31, 2011

31 days of horror Year 3 day 31 eighth film



Christina's House
2001
MGM DVD

Back around this time last year. I was spending some time with my aunt and saw that one of the neighbors was having a garage sale.So I went over to see what all they had for sale. The only thing that caught my eye was they had some used DVDs for 50 cents each. So I picked up about 8 DVDs.This movie was one of the ones I got.

The film starts off with a father and his teenage daughter moving into a new house. Quickly she finds herself a new boyfriend. Well things seem to be doing ok,then people start disappearing.

Now the film leaves all kinds of red herrings as to who is the killer in this film.We get clues pointing to the father,the boyfriend and the handyman. For a horror film this one has very very few kills. The few we get are somewhat gory,but still don't make up for the small amount we get. Then right near the end we get some Saw-like traps. And sadly this is the best thing in the film.

This DVD is barebones. And the film is extremely shitty. The acting is pretty bad. Plus the kills are pretty lame.Christina's House get a F+.

No comments:

Post a Comment