Tuesday, November 8, 2016

2016 Comic Challenge 268 Jessica Jones #01

TITLE-Jessica Jones #01
PUBLISHER-Marvel

Yeah I know my hatred of Bendis is fairly well known. But Alias,besides that horrible last few issues,was the best thing he has done since coming to Marvel. So I took a chance on what seems to be a proper follow up to Alias.

Going into this I don't know much of what happened to Jessica Jones since the end of Alias. I have heard she had a kid and married Luke Cage. Maybe even was a member of the Avengers. But I have kind of given up on most Marvel comics for right at 20 years now.

The art is gorgeous. Pretty sure this is the same person that did the art in Alias. And all the little nods to the usually Marvel universe are nice. But it is the dialogue and story that  caught my attention and has me eager the read the next issue.

Jessica Jones #01 gets a buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment