Monday, August 15, 2016

2016 Comic Challenge 228 Hero Alliance #04

TITLE-Hero Alliance #04
PUBLISHER-Innovation

Back in the mid 90s I found a few issues of Hero Alliance in the cheap bins. And I really enjoyed those issues. So since then anytime I find issues for cheap I grab them.

One thing that stood out about Hero Alliance is how the issues were more about what happens before and after the big battles most superheroes get into.

This issue starts off with two men robbing an elderly lady's apartment. The old lady sees them and they run away. On the rooftop they get confronted by this world's version of Batman. One of the men ends up falling to his death from the roof. Which of course brings heat on the team.

The art and story is pretty good. Now I am gonna try to track down the rest of the series.

Hero Alliance gets a buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment