Saturday, January 2, 2016

2016 Comic Challenge 004 Pantha Ashcan #1

TITLE-Pantha Ashcan
PUBLISHER-Harris

Recently I found a box of comic book ashcans. Looking thru it I semi-remembered winning "a random lot of 50 ashcans" off Ebay.

I never read any of the Warren published Pantha stuff. But had at least heard of her.This ashcan is mostly a look at the pencils of Mark Texeria. And then a few pin ups.

I have no clue what this cost back when it came out during the 90s Bad Girls fad. But if it was more than a buck,and I am betting it was,it was a rip off. IIRC I paid like 20 bucks for that random lot of 50 ashcans. So this cost me less than a buck. Might have to see if the newish sorta comic shop in town wants to take it in for store credit.

Pantha Ashcan #1 gets a Pass.


No comments:

Post a Comment