Sunday, March 25, 2018

An update

As yall have noticed there has been a lack of written material on this blog for a long time. Since last October I think I have written one thing total for the blog. There are a few reasons why.

1.For about a 3 month period all I had to access the internet with was a tablet. I hate typing stuff on a virtual keyboard.
2.Honestly I have about 4 or 5 things partially written that I haven't completed. Either because I want to do more research or I just got burnt out on them.
3.It is much easier for me to once or twice a week grab a camera and do the short and not so short videos that I have been posting here.

Now this doesn't mean I won't be writing stuff for the blog in the future. As of right now I will still be doing my 31 reviews in the month  of October.

But honestly after two years were I was putting written content on here every few days,with my book and then comic reviews,I got burnt out on writing.


No comments:

Post a Comment