Sunday, October 1, 2017

31 Days of Horror Day 01 Witchhouse

Title-Witchouse
Source-Full Moon DVD

Back when DVD was just starting to invade video stores I rented this movie. All I knew going in was it was from Full Moon. I watched it that time and kind of forgot about it. Then 3 years ago I found a boxed set of the first 3 Witchouse movies. So grabbed it and discovered that the movies were not as bad as I figured.

7 teens are invited over by their odd classmate Elizabeth. What they don't know is Elizabeth's ancestor Lilith is back from hell and wants revenge. For being murdered 300 years ago.

By the time this came out Full Moon was almost dead. So I was surprised at how good this turned out to be. Sure it is low budget and doesn't have the best cast of actors.

The plot is alot like Night of the Demons.But just on a low budget with not as good FX work.

Witchouse gets a C-.

No comments:

Post a Comment