Saturday, February 27, 2016

2016 Comic Challenge 110 Fish Police #25

TITLE-Fish Police #25
PUBLISHER-Apple Comics

Outside of seeing a few episodes of the short lived animated TV show I know nothing about Fish Police. So when I found the above issue for a quarter last fall I grabbed it. It got shuffled towards the bottom of my "Maybe I should read comics out of this stack before it gets taller than I am"stack.

All I remember from the show was the main guy was named Gil. And in this comic he now has legs and seems to have a multiple personality. Honestly most of this comic made no sense to me. Then when I saw in the letters page that this is the next to last issue I realized why the comic made no sense. I am trying to start the story by reading the next to last chapter.

Steve Moncuse is the writer,penciler and inker. And I do like the artwork. We get 25 pages of his art i in the main story. A couple of pages of letters. Then the rest of the issue is made up of character sketches.

While the comic made almost no sense it did get me interested enough in the series that I do want to read the rest of it. No clue how hard it will be to track down the issues. But I kind of doubt any of them will cost me more than a buck or two an issue.

Fish Police #25 gets a borrow.But only cause it made no sense to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment