Thursday, January 14, 2016

2016 Comic Challenge 027 Dark Knight III the Master Race #02

TITLE-Dark Knight III The Master Race
PUBLISHER-DC

Before I even start talking about this issue got a few things I need to point out.

1.I loved Dark Knight II. And understand why it is not liked. But for me it was almost as good as Dark Knight Returns.

2.Yeah I know Miller is insane. But the stuff people bitch about in his modern work,pretty much everything he has done since 9/11,was there in Ronin,Daredevil,DKR.

Last issue Carrie Kelly got caught by the cops while wearing a Batman outfit. Plus we saw the Atom trying to return the people of the bottle city of Kandor to normal size.

So this issue we have Carrie in jail being interrogated by the police. After a while Ms Kelly breaks and tells a story of how Bruce Wayne has died. Notice how she says Bruce Wayne not Batman.

Then the rest of the main story is  Atom finishing up a device that will return the Kandorians to their normal height. But it all goes wrong and I think this is the introduction to the main villain of this story.

The back up story is all about Wonder Woman training her daughter. And is not bad.

I get that people also seem to not care for Miller current art work. But for me it is still soo good. Like the cover above I would love that as a huge poster.

Dark Knight III The Master Race #02 gets a Buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment