Tuesday, October 6, 2015

31 Days of Horror 2015 EXTRA Gummy Body Parts Candy from Frankford

I was trying to find boxes of the three monster cereals Sunday. There was a place on the shelf for them. But they had never hit the store. So went to see if any candy they had caught my eyes. Plus I was in charge of buying the "bag of candy incase we have trick or treaters(They have had a total of 15 over the course of 12 years)but get stuff we like".

Found the Gummy Body Parts candy I have grabbed the last few years. Always loved gummies. And these are usually pretty good.

Instead of pictures I just did video.







The song playing in the background is The Browns-American Werewolf in Calgary. AFAIK they broke up a few years back. And only released 2 albums.But if you want a kind of poppy horror rock the Browns are a good choice.



And I tried each piece. The song in the background is Sex in the cementary by The Accelerators. The brain and eyeball gummies are the most flavorful of all of them.The bowl I was placing them in is a Sesame Street bowl I got when I was 2 ,so is from the mid 70s.




No comments:

Post a Comment