Wednesday, January 7, 2015

2015 Reading Challenge Book 002 Pin Me Pay Me by Bobby Blaze

BOOK TITLE-Pin Me Pay me Have Boots will travel a memoir
AUTHOR-Bobby Blaze
FORMAT-Ebook file
FIRST TIME READING-Yes
COST-Free

A friend bought this book recently and got a free ebook copy. So since he refuses to read ebooks he gave it to me. I just recently got to where I can enjoy ebooks. Normally I want to feel the book in my hands,

Before I read this book all I really knew about Blaze was he beat Jerry Lawler for the SMW title in a major upset. I never got to see much SMW as it was happening so depended on the coverage of it the Apter mags published.Since I had also never seen a shoot interview with Bobby Blaze and knew he had worked for lots of southern territories and indies I picked this out of my stack of unread books. 

There is no co author listed,and the book reads well. No major grammar errors or sentences that flow badly. Blaze goes into lots of details of his career. With the stories of his time in Memphis,Smokey Mountain and WCW being especially entertaining. I never knew he worked a decent amount in Japan. Or that he faced Terry Gordy. After finishing the book,which is pretty short and I read over the course of one evening while bored what with was on tv,I wanted to go straight to Youtube and watch a bunch of Bobby Blaze matches. 

Pin Me Pay Me gets a 3 outta 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment