Tuesday, October 2, 2012

31 days of Horror 2012 Extra 01

For at least 20 years now I have been collecting Pez dispensers. It started off with my mother getting some of the holiday releases each year. For some reason I held on to each of them. Then after a few years I realized I had about 20 Pez. So I started buying the Pez that caught my attention. Well with this being October I figured I should post some pics of my various Halloween themed Pez.

Here we have the three jack-o-lantern Pez I own. All three of them glow in the dark. The one on the left is from at least 5 years ago. The middle one is the jack-o-lantern style that replaced the one on the left. It came out for at least 4 years. The one on the right was just released this year.

On the left we have a glow in the dark skeleton that is from the past 5 years. I like how it has paint on the stem. On the right is an older skeleton. I like the details on it like the collar and the missing tooth.

On the left is the glow in the dark witch from the past 5 or so years. The details in the face are well done. On the right is the new revision of the glow in the dark witch. I like how they changed the look of the face and the hair.Plus the added details to the hat,like the buckle.

All three of these are from the past 5 years and still seem to be in production. All three glow in the dark. First off is a vampire bat,which has nice details on the face and wings. In the middle is a well done vampire. The hair and collar are well sculpted. Then on the right is a black cat. I love the collar with the pumpkin.

And I saved my favorite for last. This is what I assume to be a Mummy. It glows in the dark. I love how the eyes are painted and that they added eyebrows.





No comments:

Post a Comment