Friday, October 4, 2019

31 Days of Horror Day 4 You're So Cool Brewster the story of Fright Night

TITLE-You're So Cool Brewster the story of Fright Night
SOURCE-Shudder Streaming Service

I heard about this documentary a few years ago. Wanted to see it,but never saw it for sale anywhere. Got Shudder earlier this year and saw the documentary was on there. I have watched it 3 times now.

Fright Night was a Mid 80s vampire movie.  William Ragsdale is a horror obsessed teen. And suspects his new neighbor is a vampire.

This documentary manages to get pretty much every person who is still alive and had a major part in the film. And there is a lot of info I had never heard before.

The documentary only really covers the original film. I would have liked more info on the sequel. And am still trying to forget that the horrid remake exists.

I do wish they had done a bit more on the Fright Night comic.  A few years back I got a complete run of it. And was surprised at how good it is.

If you have Shudder or any other way of watching this documentary do it. It is a bit over 2 hours long. But flies by. You're So Cool Brewster gets a B.

No comments:

Post a Comment