Friday, January 1, 2016

2016 Comic Challenge 001 Inquisitor #1

TITLE-Inquisitor #1
PUBLISHER-Verotik


I remember when Danzig announced he was starting up a comic book company.After hearing how big a comic fan he was in various interviews, I was expecting some decent horror comics from Mr Danzig.

It wasn't until a few years back that I finally read a comic from Verotik.I had recently gotten a bunch of VHS tapes.Which got traded to someone for a stack of comics and a few other things.

From what I can find this was the first issue of this series. Where the Inquisitor I am assuming was gonna be a host. Kind of like how the Crypt Keeper was in Tales from the Crypt. This issue has 3 stories.All of them written by Glenn Danzig.But each story has a different artist. J.H. Williams III is the only artist I knew.

So how is the comic? Sadly the best part of it is the cover. Which I must assume is stolen from one of the many magazine sized b/w comics Eerie publications put out in the 70s. The three stories are all crap.

Inquisitor #1 gets a borrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment